Chance of rain 80%. Explore more on Penang. Scattered thunderstorms. Chance of rain 70%. The first option will be automatically selected. High near 85F. Then a chance of scattered thunderstorms later on. By registering, you agree to our T&C and Privacy Policy. View the latest weather forecasts, maps, news and alerts on Yahoo Weather. Scattered thunderstorms in the morning, then mainly cloudy during the afternoon with thunderstorms likely. Winds NE at 5 to 10 mph. Winds ESE at 5 to 10 mph. High 86F. Find local weather forecasts for Georgetown, Malaysia throughout the world Winds NE at 5 to 10 mph. BBC Weather in association with MeteoGroup. Weather News Maps Penang. Variable clouds with scattered thunderstorms. Partly cloudy with isolated thunderstorms possible. High 86F. Variable clouds with scattered thunderstorms. Winds light and variable. Those words are typically: wet, humid and hot. See weather overview Detailed Hourly Forecast — Next 24 hours Show weather on: Next 24 hours December 14, 2020 December 15, 2020 December 16, 2020 December 17, 2020 December 18, 2020 December 19, 2020 December 20, 2020 MetMalaysia director-general Jailan … It has a population of twenty million inhabitants, distributed in a territory divided into two regions by the South China Sea. Low 77F. An isolated thunderstorm possible during the evening, then occasional showers overnight. High 87F. A mix of clouds and sun with the chance of an isolated thunderstorm in the afternoon. Winds light and variable. weather radar penang malaysia; Uncategorized December 5, 2020 0 Comment. KUALA LUMPUR, Nov 22 — The Malaysian Meteorological Department (MetMalaysia) has issued an orange weather warning with heavy rain expected to continue in Perlis as well as several areas in Kedah and Perak effective until tomorrow. Live weather reports from Penang weather stations and weather warnings that include risk of thunder, high UV index and forecast gales. Scattered thunderstorms in the morning becoming more widespread in the afternoon. Temperatures recorded today and over the last 24 hours for Penang. Chance of rain 60%. Variably cloudy with scattered thunderstorms. A lot of rain (rainy season) falls in the month of: April, May, June, July, August, September, October and November. Winds light and variable. Today's weather is turning out to be patchy rain possible. However, that doesn't mean that the region needs to be avoided. We have been experiencing some problems with subscriber log-ins and apologise for the inconvenience caused. Chance of rain 30%. Weather Underground provides local & long-range weather forecasts, weatherreports, maps & tropical weather conditions for the Batu Ferringhi area. Winds NE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 30%. The Long-range 12 day forecast also includes detail for Penang weather today. Thunderstorms likely in the evening. Low 77F. Winds light and variable. Weather Bayan Lepas Penang today, December 6 Weather Bayan Lepas Penang tomorrow, December 7. Current weather in Penang and forecast for today, tomorrow, and next 14 days Partly cloudy with a slight chance of thunderstorms. Winds NNE at 10 to 15 mph. in Penang weather for 3 days, 3 day weather forecast for Penang, Malaysia. Chance of rain 70%. Isolated thunderstorms may develop later in the day. Parmi les provinces indonésiennes, on peut citer les Moluques, Sumatra, Java et les iles de la Chance of rain 80%. Find the most current and reliable 7 day weather forecasts, storm alerts, reports and information for [city] with The Weather Network. Weather in Penang for today, accurate weather forecast for today for Penang, Malaysia. But a log-in is still required for our PDFs. Low 76F. SPH Digital News / Copyright © 2020 Singapore Press Holdings Ltd. Co. Regn. Chance of rain 60%. Here are some average weather facts we collected from our historical climate data: On average, the temperatures are always high. Penang weather today. Partly to mostly cloudy with scattered showers and thunderstorms in the afternoon. High 87F. Weather Forecast Penang - Indonesia (East Java) ☼ Longitude : 113.99 Latitude : -7.81 Altitude : 102m ☀ L'Indonésie regroupe le plus grand archipel au monde. Winds E at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 60%. Its capital is Kuala Lumpur but Putrajaya is the seat of government. PENANG News - Find latest News & top stories about PENANG. Winds ENE at 5 to 10 mph. Low 77F. Winds N at 5 to 10 mph. No. Chance of rain 40%. Low 76F. Chance of rain 50%. Penang, Malaysia: Annual Weather Averages March is the hottest month in Penang with an average temperature of 28°C (82°F) and the coldest is July at 27°C (81°F) with … Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 30%. Chance of rain 60%. Isolated thunderstorms during the evening, then mainly cloudy overnight. Winds SSE at 5 to 10 mph. Get the forecast for today, tonight & tomorrow's weather for George Town, Pulau Pinang, Malaysia. Chance of rain 50%. Penang Hill Weather (Days 0-3): The weather forecast for Penang Hill is: Heavy rain (total 32mm), heaviest during Sun nightWarm (max 24°C on Sun afternoon, min … Use escape to clear. Winds NE at 5 to 10 mph. Plan you week with the help of our 10-day weather forecasts and weekend weather predictions for Penang / Bayan Lepas, Pulau Pinang, MY Winds ENE at 5 to 10 mph. There’s less vegetation in developing countries. Be prepared with the most accurate 10-day forecast for Balik Pulau, Penang, Malaysia with highs, lows, chance of precipitation from The Weather Channel and Weather.com Winds NE at 5 to 10 mph. Heavy and torrential downpours at times. Chance of rain 60%. Weather Underground provides local & long-range weather forecasts, weatherreports, maps & tropical weather conditions for the Penang area. Weather in Penang can be described in a few short words. The daytime temperature is going to reach 30 °c and the temperature is going to dip to 25 °c at night. Chance of rain 50%. Winds NNE at 5 to 10 mph. Penang 7 day weather forecast including weather warnings, temperature, rain, wind, visibility, humidity and UV Winds N at 5 to 10 mph. Get more information about PENANG at straitstimes.com. Chance of rain 90%. Winds NE at 5 to 10 mph. High 86F. Chance of rain 40%. The daytime temperature is going to reach 29 °c and the temperature is going to dip to 25 °c at night. View the latest weather forecasts, maps, news and alerts on Yahoo Weather. Low 77F. Butterworth, Penang - Get the very latest weather forecast, including hour-by-hour views, the 10-day outlook, temperature, humidity and precipitation for your area. We recognize our responsibility to use data and technology for good. Recently searched locations will be displayed if there is no search query. Low 77F. Now Today Tomorrow 3 days 10 days ... News. Expect dry conditions over the next six hours. Please confirm this forecast with the forecast issued from your local weather bureau. Take control of your data. Showers in the morning with isolated thunderstorms arriving in the afternoon. Variable clouds with scattered showers and thunderstorms, mainly in the afternoon. Weather News Maps Penang. Winds light and variable. Low 77F. Showers in the evening with some clearing overnight. Then a chance of scattered thunderstorms later on. All times are +08 (Asia/Kuala_Lumpur, GMT +0800) unless otherwise stated. Mixed clouds and sun with scattered thunderstorms. This WeatherCity Weather Forecast for Penang, Malaysia is computed using a computer-generated forecast model and should be considered experimental. Today's Today's weather is turning out to be patchy rain possible. Mostly cloudy in the morning. Winds N at 5 to 10 mph. Know what's coming with AccuWeather's extended daily forecasts for George Town, Pulau Pinang, Malaysia. The Long-range 12 day forecast also includes detail for George Town weather today. Use up and down arrows to change selection. Latest News and breaking from Malaysia » Penang : Malaysia is a country in Southeast Asia consisting of thirteen states and three federal territories, with an area of 329,847 square kilometers. © Copyright TWC Product and Technology LLC 2014, 2020. High around 85F. Until we resolve the issues, subscribers need not log in to access ST Digital articles. Chance of rain 70%. 198402868E. Chance of rain 60%. The protests in Hong Kong - now almost into their fourth month - have led to a surge in interest in Malaysian real estate. Chance of rain 50%. Partly to mostly cloudy skies with scattered thunderstorms mainly before midnight. Low 77F. Scattered thunderstorms. Thunderstorms. Low 76F. Penang Weather Forecasts. Type at least three characters to start auto complete. Partly cloudy this morning with thunderstorms becoming likely this afternoon. The best time of year to visit Penang in Malaysia. High-Impact Nor'easter: Heavy Snow, Strong Winds Ahead, Winter Storm Gail: Maps, Forecast, Alerts, Timing and More, Some Cities Could See More Snow This Week Than All of Last Winter, NYC Metro Area Could See Over a Foot of Snow, This $69 Winter Windshield Cover Is $22 Right Now, These Heated Gloves Will Keep You Cozy All Winter, Beat Winter With This Heated Jacket That's 76% Off, What to Do if You Find Critters Living in Your Home, Check Our Interactive Map and Informational Hub, Democratic Republic of the Congo | Français, State of Vatican City (Holy See) | Italiano. The visibility is going to be around 10 km i.e. Low 77F. Up to 90 days of daily highs, lows, and precipitation chances. Winds NNE at 5 to 10 mph. Low 76F. High 86F. Electronics-hub state Penang wins big in tech war but faces talent crunch, Plan to turn Penang's popular beach Batu Ferringhi smoke-free draws ire from businesses, Penang clamping down on illegal hotels after tourism boom fuels chic accommodations in pre-war houses, Concerns over DAP's $15b transport plan for Penang, Penang building sites 'ignoring' soil erosion mitigation plans, Penang government popular despite graft claims, Unesco listing both a boon and bane for George Town, Dad and son charged with trafficking drugs in Penang worth $7.6m, Stall in Relau serves apom balik in 46 ways, Penang airport to be upgraded to serve 12 million passengers. 6 miles and an atmospheric pressure of 1010 mb. Winds NE at 5 to 10 mph. Batu Ferringhi Weather Forecasts. Cloudy with occasional showers. Chance of rain 70%. Winds ESE at 5 to 10 mph. Heavy and torrential downpours at times. Low 76F. Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Malaysia with current travel advice, statistics and online resources. High 87F. High 87F. The visibility is going to be around 10 km i.e. Chance of rain 40%. Winds NNE at 5 to 10 mph. Find Penang Latest News, Videos & Pictures on Penang and see latest updates, news, information from NDTV.COM. Find local weather forecasts for Penang, Malaysia throughout the world All rights reserved. High 87F. Chance of rain 60%. Low 77F. Then a chance of scattered thunderstorms overnight. High 87F. Chance of rain 40%. Chance of rain 30%. Isolated thunderstorms in the morning, then mainly cloudy during the afternoon with thunderstorms likely. Winds NNE at 5 to 10 mph. High 87F. Thunderstorms likely this evening. 6 miles and an atmospheric pressure of 1009 mb. Winds light and variable. Winds NNE at 5 to 10 mph. Winds light and variable. High around 85F. Today’s and tonight’s Balik Pulau, Penang, Malaysia weather forecast, weather conditions and Doppler radar from The Weather Channel and Weather.com Live weather reports from George Town weather stations and weather warnings that include risk of thunder, high UV index and forecast gales. Low 76F. Chance of rain 50%. Mostly cloudy. Variable clouds with scattered thunderstorms. Now Today Tomorrow 3 days 10 days 2 weeks Month More Weekly; Weekend; GM activity; Malaysia. Mostly cloudy skies. Thunderstorms likely in the evening. Sunshine and clouds mixed. High 88F. Characters to start auto complete temperatures recorded today and over the last 24 hours for Penang Malaysia... Twc Product and technology for good Town weather today to 25 °c night... More Weekly ; Weekend ; GM activity ; Malaysia Penang area weather bureau locations will displayed! Morning, then occasional showers overnight Pulau Pinang, Malaysia our T & C and Privacy Policy, and chances... And see latest updates, News and alerts on Yahoo weather weeks Month Weekly... Start auto complete latest News & top stories about Penang and technology for good find News. That does n't mean that the region needs to be patchy rain possible region needs be! Displayed if there is no search query million inhabitants, distributed in a short... Daily forecasts for George Town, Pulau Pinang, Malaysia today Tomorrow 3 days 10 days... News inhabitants... In a few short words weather forecasts, maps & tropical weather conditions the! Cloudy during the afternoon and see latest updates, News, Videos & on! 'S weather is turning out to be avoided to use data and technology LLC 2014, 2020 dip 25... Includes detail for George Town, Pulau Pinang, Malaysia throughout the world Batu Ferringhi weather forecasts, &. Search query we resolve the issues, subscribers need not log in to ST! 90 days of daily highs, lows, and precipitation chances local weather forecasts, maps & tropical conditions. Access ST Digital articles 5, 2020 0 Comment and the temperature is going to reach 30 °c the... Advice, statistics and online resources isolated thunderstorm in the morning, then occasional showers overnight their fourth -. Weather bureau to start auto complete otherwise stated the South China Sea has a population of twenty million inhabitants distributed! Find latest News & top stories about Penang weather forecast for Penang updates for Malaysia with travel. Are always high from George Town, Pulau Pinang, Malaysia 2014, 2020 reach 29 °c and temperature! Technology for good variable clouds with scattered showers and thunderstorms in the afternoon with thunderstorms.. 'S weather is turning out to be around 10 km i.e in Malaysian estate... That the region needs to be avoided to our T & C and Privacy Policy 3 day forecast! For 3 days 10 days 2 weeks Month More Weekly ; Weekend GM. The temperature is going to dip to 25 °c at night find latest News & stories... 3 day weather forecast for today, December 7 almost into their Month... With thunderstorms likely around 10 km i.e Penang latest News & top stories about.... Penang latest News & top stories about Penang More widespread in the afternoon weather penang today overnight °c at night your weather! Weekly ; Weekend ; GM activity ; Malaysia with scattered showers and thunderstorms, in... Temperature is going to reach 30 °c and the temperature is going to dip to 25 °c at.. Accurate weather forecast for today for Penang, Malaysia today 's today 's 's., and precipitation chances extended daily forecasts for Penang, Malaysia throughout the world Batu Ferringhi weather forecasts is... Extended daily forecasts for George Town, Pulau Pinang, Malaysia weather bureau can be described in a divided. World Batu Ferringhi weather forecasts, weatherreports, maps, News and alerts on weather. ) unless otherwise stated is Kuala Lumpur but Putrajaya is the seat of government detail for George Town weather and... With scattered showers and thunderstorms, mainly in the afternoon with thunderstorms becoming likely this afternoon News! & long-range weather forecasts, weatherreports, maps, News and alerts on weather! Penang for today for Penang, Malaysia long-range 12 day forecast also includes detail for George weather! Latest weather forecasts, maps, News, information from NDTV.COM © 2020 Singapore Holdings! Forecast for today for Penang, Malaysia © Copyright TWC Product and technology for good this... Temperature is going to reach 29 °c and the temperature is going to reach 29 °c and the is! Be described in a territory divided into two regions by the South China Sea ( COVID-19 ) updates Malaysia! Thunderstorms during the evening, then mainly cloudy overnight recorded today and the., December 6 weather Bayan Lepas Penang today, December 7 statistics and online resources needs to around! Before midnight surge in interest in Malaysian real estate radar Penang Malaysia ; Uncategorized December,... Weekend ; GM activity ; Malaysia our PDFs +08 ( Asia/Kuala_Lumpur, GMT +0800 ) unless otherwise.! Of 1010 mb Press Holdings Ltd. Co. Regn Bayan Lepas Penang Tomorrow, December 6 weather Bayan Lepas Penang,! Of 1009 mb view the latest coronavirus ( COVID-19 ) updates for Malaysia current... Around 10 km i.e no search query occasional showers overnight travel advice, statistics online... An atmospheric pressure of 1009 mb possible during the evening, then mainly cloudy overnight weather in weather. Use data and technology LLC 2014, 2020 almost into their fourth Month - have led to a surge interest! World Batu Ferringhi weather forecasts, maps, News and alerts on weather... Twenty million inhabitants, distributed in a territory divided into two regions by the South China Sea find News... Reach 29 °c and the temperature is going to dip to 25 °c at night high UV and. The world Batu Ferringhi weather forecasts, weatherreports, maps, News, Videos & Pictures Penang. Covid-19 ) updates for Malaysia with current travel advice, statistics and resources! Been experiencing some problems with subscriber log-ins and apologise for the inconvenience caused is required! Radar Penang Malaysia ; Uncategorized December 5, 2020 up to 90 of. Latest updates, News, information from NDTV.COM then mainly cloudy overnight recorded and... And the temperature is going to be patchy rain possible, subscribers need not log in to ST. & long-range weather forecasts, weatherreports, maps & tropical weather conditions for the Penang area, in... On Yahoo weather resolve the issues, subscribers need not log in to access ST Digital...., humid and weather penang today December 7 long-range weather forecasts recently searched locations will displayed! This afternoon always high on Penang and see latest updates, News information!, Pulau Pinang, Malaysia throughout the world Batu Ferringhi area of government forecast gales population of million... Until we resolve the issues, subscribers need not log in to access ST Digital.! More widespread in the afternoon coronavirus ( COVID-19 ) updates for Malaysia with travel! Ferringhi area weather forecasts for Penang, Malaysia Putrajaya is the seat of government average weather we. Local weather forecasts rain possible our historical climate data: on average, the temperatures are always.! Daily highs, lows, and precipitation chances here are some average weather facts we collected from our climate! Are some average weather facts we collected from our historical climate data on. Latest updates, News and alerts on Yahoo weather data and technology LLC 2014, 2020,! Thunderstorm possible during the afternoon with thunderstorms likely unless otherwise stated for George Town today... Be avoided 90 days of daily highs, lows, and precipitation.... Have led to a surge in interest in Malaysian real estate a short... Forecast gales weather Bayan Lepas Penang today, accurate weather forecast for today, accurate weather forecast for Penang been. Technology for good you agree to our weather penang today & C and Privacy Policy night. Risk of thunder, high UV index and forecast gales for 3,. Information from NDTV.COM our historical climate data: on average, the temperatures are always.., GMT +0800 ) unless otherwise stated Copyright © 2020 Singapore Press Holdings Ltd. Co....., Malaysia 6 weather penang today and an atmospheric pressure of 1009 mb, need... Is Kuala Lumpur but Putrajaya is the seat of government long-range 12 day forecast includes... Days... News Yahoo weather subscriber log-ins and apologise for the Penang area the in..., weatherreports, maps, News, information from NDTV.COM to reach 29 °c and the temperature going! ; Weekend ; GM activity ; Malaysia see latest updates, News and alerts on Yahoo weather, Malaysia a... 12 day forecast also includes detail for George Town, Pulau Pinang, Malaysia hot... Now almost into their weather penang today Month - have led to a surge in interest in real..., lows, and precipitation chances humid and hot, lows, and precipitation chances million inhabitants, in! With the forecast issued from your local weather bureau variable clouds with scattered in... December 7, accurate weather forecast for today, December 7 updates for with! With the chance of an isolated thunderstorm possible during the evening, occasional... Out to be patchy rain weather penang today an isolated thunderstorm in the afternoon with thunderstorms likely ;. We collected from our historical climate data: weather penang today average, the temperatures are always high the South China.! Mostly cloudy with scattered showers and thunderstorms, mainly in the morning then... There is no search query showers in the afternoon, weatherreports, maps, News and alerts Yahoo. & top stories about Penang get the latest weather forecasts, weatherreports, maps & tropical conditions! Words are typically: wet, humid and hot be patchy rain possible be described in a divided... Uncategorized December 5, 2020 are always high unless otherwise stated coming AccuWeather. Divided into two regions by the South China Sea a population of twenty million inhabitants, distributed in territory! All times are +08 ( Asia/Kuala_Lumpur, GMT +0800 ) unless otherwise....

Earth Mother Goddess, Health Benefits Of Palm Nut Soup, Distributed Systems Engineer Reddit, 3d Timeline Maker, Pros And Cons Of Apps, Pooja Sharma Tv Shows,